Friday, March 29, 2013

GRAND REOPENING OF MY ETSY SHOP !

Yes indeed, it's finally open now !  I've been working hard for the last month on this and finally it's here !

THE GRAND REOPENING STARTS TODAY !  You can go directly to my shop by clicking on any picture in the mini shop just below or click on the link to the right under "Awesome Websites To Explore".   I'm trying to figure out how to add the mini permanently over there but haven't figured it out yet.  lol ! 

There are GRAND OPENING SPECIALS GOING ON AS WELL !  This week it's FREE SPACER BEADS with every order !  And always FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER unless otherwise marked in the listing. 

So come on by and check it out !  I'll be adding new listings daily !
 







Thanks again for coming by and I hope you come back again very soon ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment