Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Testing

I needed to check out some photo's I've been taking of beads and bead sets I have to see how they look online so figured I might as well do it on my blog.  I've been doing some cleaning up, going thru all the beads I have that are just laying around.  There's now a jumbo box that is going to Beads Of Courage later this week once I'm done adding to the box !  lol ! 
So without further ado, a few photo's that I have redone of a few sets I have.  Tell me what you think of the photo's and beads if you want.  :)  More importantly the photo's.  Remember to click on each photo to see the full size version.  :)   







 
Once I get back to the torch, I'll be posting more often.  I'm just waiting to get the "all clear" from the doc before I do that. 
Plus, the icky yellow pollen has arrived !  UGH !  That means all the other pollen has arrived as well so with that there will be no open windows until that yucky stuff has made an exit !  Hopefully within a few weeks. 
 
Thanks so much for coming by.  Please let me know what you think about the photo's and the beads if you would like.  Come back again soon ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment