Sunday, April 7, 2013

Still Nothing New To Report

Just thought I'd put in an update.  No torching just yet.  The nasty yellow pine pollen is in full swing which also means all outdoor pollen is in full swing.  No open windows for ventilation right now.  Hopefully in 2 -3 weeks.  sigh............That pine pollen has our black outdoor grill looking pretty green right now.  Ick.  I can't wait to get back to the torch and do what it is I LOVE to do the most - melt glass - make beads !  :)   

Still working on the reopening of my Etsy shop.  Just click on the link or any of the photo's below to go there to see the new items I've been listing all week.  :)  I had forgotten how much work is involved but that's ok.  I have all these beads that need to find new homes and much more to come !  :)  Right now, you will still receive FREE SPACER BEADS with every order.  There will be other specials for the entire month of April for the Grand Re-opening so come back often to check it out.  :)  And as always, FREE SHIPPING.  That MAY change in the near future so now's the time to order if you have something in mind.  :)   



Thanks so much for coming by !  I hope you come back again soon.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment