Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Long Overdue Update

Where has the time gone !  Lately, I'm sitting right here at the computer filling my Etsy shop and promoting where I can.  :)  Lots of seat time that's for sure. 

Hopefully very soon I'll be back at the torch with all new beads to show.  I have lots of new things to explore and play with !  I'm really excited about trying some new glass I just bought called veiled cane duo's made by GG Glass .  I know it'll be lots of fun.  I've worked with glass very similar to the veiled cane however it's only one color in that manufacturers line.  I'm really looking forward to making my bell flower beads with some of those colors.  Yummy ! 

In the meantime, while I'm waiting to get back to torching, I've put together some new items for my Etsy shop.  They are the bell flower bouquets.  Two are just bell flowers and one is put together with several different flowers plus the bell flowers & a critter like the one pictured.  

 
The other two are like the ones pictured below.  Pick multicolors or just one color. 
 

 
So come on by my Etsy shop at www.allmybeads.etsy.com and check these out along with all the other beads I've been listing.  Right now, I still have Grand Re-Opening Specials going on and FREE SHIPPING so come on by and take a look ~!  :)    
 
Something else I've been working on lately is my new All My Beads Facebook Page !  Yep, finally my bead page which is open to everyone.  So come on by and "Like" my page or leave a comment under one of my photo's.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for coming by !  I hope you come back again soon !