Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ebay, Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, This Blog, Etc, Etc....................

...........where else can one sell stuff ?  There are lots of places but I gotta set a limit.  Geesh, I really don't want to be sitting at this computer day in and day out listing stuff all over the place as it's been lately.  Still, I have soooooooooo many handmade lampwork glass beads, mine and other bead artist beads that have been sitting for a very long time and need to find new homes.  So I've been listing or advertising wherever I can.  :)  I forgot how much work it is and how much time must be put into it.  Whew.  Thanks goodness for coffee breaks.  lol !  

So, I've stepped back into selling some beads on Ebay again.  It's been MANY years I've dabbled in selling over there.  I have so many of other peoples beads though and that's where I'm listing them.  Along with 80,000 other listings.  I remember when there were probably less than half of that number and maybe even less than that.  

I bought all these other beads before I started making my own lampwork beads and while I was still making jewelry all the time.  I did use a bunch but have a bunch more.  These days, I only make jewelry now and then and I have to be in the mood or just forget about it.  So all these gorgeous beads need to find new homes. 

Check out what I have listed on Ebay now.  Click on this Beads On Ebay to go to one of my listings then click on my other listings to see what's up for grabs.  I'll be listing more until I have no more to list.  lol !  My Etsy shop here  All My Beads  still carries only my beads and soon, other goodies I've made and are just sitting.  lol ! 

Here's a link with photo's straight to my Etsy shop.  I have no other beads to show yet as I haven't been able to torch yet BUT the day I will be able to is just around the corner !  The pollen count has come down to double digits now !  Yay !  Hopefully it'll stay that way and go down even more soon ! 



Thanks very much for coming by.  I hope you come back again soon.