Friday, May 10, 2013

A New Week - Even Though It's Friday

I don't know if that even makes sense but I guess in a way it does.  Depending on when your week "starts".  lol !  I figure mine starts today cause it's kinda been a rough week.  Anyway, enough of that and on to more fun things.

I finally figured out how to add my Etsy shop to the links over there to the right of this writing.  :)   Took me a while but finally got it right.  So no more posting my shop in my posts.  Just click on any of the photo's and it'll take you right over to my shop. 

Speaking of the shop, the Grand Re-opening Specials are still going on but only for a limited time now.  Check them out.  I've also run out of Destash BEADS  to list as far as those go, that's it. I still have lots of other goodies to get listed.  More jewelry, some kumihimo braids and Viking knit and more beady supplies possibly.  

Ok so onto the really fun stuff !  I've been back at the torch a bit for the last few days !  Yay !  It's kinda like riding a bike but then again it's not.  lol !  Just depends on what I'm trying to accomplish I guess.  I've been making those great little bell flowers, some organic stuff and then a lot of stuff is ending up in the water can !  lol !  I got some new presses to use and I'm just not use to those at all.  I rarely used them in the past.  In fact, for many years I only had one and that was it.  So now, I have 5 brand new ones plus one I got at Christmas.  So lots of PPP has to take place before I can get a handle on them.  Just trying them out the last few days has been lets say a tiny bit frustrating so back to relearning. It's just a matter of figuring out how much glass to add for the mold and then pressing.......and pressing..........and pressing.  lol !   

So here's one focal bead that is worthy of showing right now.  Using my favorite color blue then adding silver foil and my all time favorite frit over that.  Thing is, I put it in my Etsy shop one night and the next morning it was sold.  :)  I really didn't expect that but hey, I'm glad it did sell.  :)  I made it using one of those new molds and got very lucky with the shape.  :)  It is BIG coming in at 12x30mm and the second mold in that group of two is even bigger !  lol !  I'll make more of these for sure.  I love the look.  I need one for myself.  lol ! 

 
So it's time for me to get my week started.  lol !  Thanks so much for coming by.  Please come back again soon.  And if you get a chance, come by my Facebook page and like me or make a comment or just enjoy.