Saturday, June 27, 2015

Heat Wave Continues

 Since it's been so hot, I can't bring myself to turn on the kiln or the torch.  That always adds alot more heat to the torching area plus with the vent system running, that brings in some outside air.  Yeah, I can't do that with the AC running full blast.  I don't know how other folks can stand it.  Besides, who wants to add to the already high electric bill ?

So with no torching comes no new beads.  Other than the few I made before the 100 degree mark was hit which are pictured below.  Those are the last of them til the temps drop a bit.  Again, I used my new mold/press and still love it !  :)  Still simple frit beads but with a little twist added in each one and I actually made a few spacers to go along with the set.  lol !  Will miracles never cease !  A few sets and now a few spacers.  lol !  I haven't made any spacers in AGES.  This press is just too much fun.  Also, more bell flowers.  Can't stop making these pretties.  :) 




So that's about all for this week.  Thanks so much for coming by.  I hope you come back again soon.  :)  

If you see anything on my blog pages you'd like to purchase, just let me know here in the comment section, on my Facebook page or at my Etsy shop convo's.
Check my pages out here:  All My Beads Facebook Page
And Here:  All My Beads Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment