Monday, February 2, 2015

More and More Kumihimo

This past week was filled with a couple of projects and one I'm still working on.  I don't have much to contribute with this post other than to show my projects so here goes.

First necklace I made a couple weeks ago and finally got it finished up.  It's now listed in my Etsy shop.  I really do enjoy it very much.  LOVE the look.  This has 5 different shape beads in it both metal and glass.  The "focal" in the center is actually 40 separate glass drop beads braided in.  Pretty dramatic necklace.


This next one, the OWL necklace is actually a "re-do".   The before and after is pictured below.  The first one was too short so I needed to make it longer.  Then decided I wanted to do a different braid pattern as well then added third color bead.  I like the latest one (second photo) MUCH better. Will be for sale in my Etsy shop later today. 



Next time, there will be more to post.  It was just one of those weeks last week.  lol !
Thanks very much for coming by.  I hope you come back again soon.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment