Thursday, November 1, 2012

Waiting For Motivation Week

Yes, it's been one of those weeks where the motivaton just didn't make itself known.  Probably has to do with fighting off the sniffles and it being a losing battle.  lol !  Still, I WANT to be at the torch but figure with no motivation, it would be a waste of time and glass.  So I just took the week off and have pretty much done, nothing.  Nothing creative anyway.   I know this happens to everyone at times.  Sometimes it can last a VERY long time but in my case, now, it's just the sniffles keeping me down.  :(  I'll get over it sooner than later.  lol ! 

Since the last time I was at the torch was Sunday, I did manage to make a few things which I will show at a later date.  In the meantime, I've posted a couple photo's of a couple of temporary bell flower and leaves bouquets.  Temporary because I just needed someplace to put all these bell flowers.  :)  They will all be sorted out and put in pretty little bouquets with other flowers I've been working on and will be given as gifts.  I still have alot of work to do before they are finished.  I think they're going to be so pretty though and I hope the receivers will love them.  

This bell flower press is such a joy to play with and make these flowers !  I've also been trying different things with the press but those little experiments need work before I can show them.  lol !  Right now, I just need to concentrate on the gifts !  lol !       


 
Since it has been such a slow week, that's going to be all for this post.  I hope  you come back again soon because I will have more new things to show !  :)  Thanks so much for coming by !  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment