Sunday, August 5, 2012

Keeping it Fresh - Post Edited

Post removed.  It was time as it was a bit outdated.  As much as beaded Kumihimo was a huge part of my life for a time, it no longer is therefore the clean up continues. 

I am back to what I have always love doing - making glass beads - melting glass - lampworking - flameworking - torching.  Whatever one wants to call it.  It has been a part of my soul for over 10 years (on and off due to no torching in the summer) and always will be.  I even quit for about a 2 year period thinking that was it.  Uh uh, nope, it sure wasn't.  I've been back now for a while and LOVE IT just as much as I first did.  Only difference now is I'm back to simple, basic stuff.  My hands are older and can tolerate only so much.  lol !  Anyway, sorry this is not what you were expecting when you clicked on the link. 

Come on over to my Facebook page for a look.  There are beads that would be PERFECT for adding to your beaded or not beaded kumihimo piece.  Also have hand dyed silk cords there as well as in my Etsy shop. 

My Facebook page link  https://www.facebook.com/AllMyBeads

Thanks for coming by.  Please feel free to check out all my other Blog pages. 

Some eye candy for you.  My bellflower headpins/charms.  On my Facebook page for sale.

 
Bracelet and Earring set made with my own lampwork beads on my Facebook page for sale.

 
Silver and gunmetal beaded Kumi bracelet. Fits three sizes.  Contact me on my Facebook page or Etsy shop if interested in this bracelet.