Thursday, January 17, 2013

Flower Bouquets and Beads Make Me Smile

I had the opportunity to put together a couple glass bead flower bouquets and give them as gifts over the holidays and it brought me so much joy I had to make one up for myself.  :)  I finally got around to it just this morning and the photo you see below is the result.  I am quite happy with it.  It really does make me smile.  :))  At least these pretty little flowers will never wilt or fade away and die.  The only thing that could happen is if they fell on a very hard surface and broke but since they are in a carpeted room, there's a slim chance of that happening.  

In that little vase are a few different kinds of flowers.  I have the bell flowers in a bunch of colors and sizes.  LOVE the bell flower press !  Such an awesome tool.  Also in there are 2 roses, one white and one red, 4 or 5 leaves that I really like, another red flower that's just a pretty little flower of some sort and then we have Wilt the Worm at the top of the white rose !  lol !  He's not doing any damage though.  Just hangin' out and enjoyin' the pretty flowers.  :)  

 
 

That's all for now.  Thanks so much for coming by.  I hope you come back again !  :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Cool Mom! The glass flower arrangements are very nice!

    ReplyDelete