Sunday, December 11, 2011

Update Coming

Sorry for the silence these last weeks.  Will be back to normal very soon with news, updates and more goodies to look at.   


In the meantime, enjoy a few photo's of my Fantasy Aquarium.  Full version first then one from the right side and one from the left side.  The mermaids are made of clay by a wonderful fairy artist named Debbie McCain.  She sells on Ebay.  I'll post her website when I can find it.  :)   The fishies, some clams, most of the shells, various artifacts, tiny critters  and a tiny mermaid on the front right floor were all made by me at my torch some time ago.  I purchased the octopus and crab from a fellow glass artist.  Those pieces are in boro, all of my pieces are soft glass. 


                                     




Thanks for coming by and checking in.  I will be back VERY soon.  :) 
ETA  Debbie McCain's Website:    http://www.whispersinthewoodsfairies.com/
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment