Thursday, December 22, 2011

She Needed To Be Finished

And so she was.  :)  Talk about procrastination.  I must admit that for a while I was looking for some icicles to add to her and wasn't having much luck -  until they put out Christmas decorations at a hobby/craft store.  :)  So without any further ado - here is Ice Princess.
  

Sorry if the picture is a little dark but in order to see the icicles, I had to leave the background dark.  Using too much light washes out all the white.  Which makes her look like a big glob.  :(  So this is the half way point.  She turned out pretty good I think considering she's my second doll.  I'm happy with her.  I like the icicles quite a bit.  It's hard to tell in the photo but they do reflect colors in the light.  I wish I could say they are glass but they are not.  If they were, this little dollie would weigh a ton !  lol !  Plastic worked quite well.  I hope you enjoy her photo.  


Just below you will see a little "tag" that says "PIN IT".  If you have some extra time to spare, click on it and get ready to spend LOTS of time just looking, reading and pinning.  lol !  Something new I discovered not long ago myself and have enjoyed it immensly.  


Well that's it for now.  Thanks so much for coming by.  Come back again soon and see what's happening.  Hopefully I'll be back at the torch by then.  Stay safe.  :)



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, The Ice Princess is beautiful in all her winter finery. I'm so glad you were able to finish her.
    Merry Christmas,
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Therese ! :) Your comments always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete