Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blogging Information Please

I'm overdue for a post.  The last 2 weeks have been tedious but that's not why you come to visit.  :)   Forward I go................ 

If you blog, do you check on who's looking at your blog ?  Do you see where they are posting from ? 
Whenever I log on to my blog the first page that opens up shows posts that folks make that are on my blogs to read list.  Those are blogs I have links to or follow.  I look to see who's made a post and if anything looks interesting, I read.  There are several I enjoy although not regularly.
The other thing that shows up is a chart showing there are visitors to my blog.  I check out this chart each time I log on.  It tells me where the visitors are coming from.  Not any of their personal information, only that someone has clicked on my blog from another website.  For example:  Say I go to a beading website, see someone's link to their blog, click on that link and there I am at their blog. 
You do not see personal info on me nor do I see anything on you.  It's just interesting information letting the blogger know there is someone looking at their blog that came from a beading website.  

Today I noticed of the top 6 websites where someone has visited my blog, 5 of them read posts about Kumihimo.  Some days, of the top 6 websites where I had visits from, they were reading posts about lampwork.  There is one website that is ALWAYS #1 that I get visitors from on a daily basis.  The post they are reading is more than 3 years old !  :)  I find that most interesting.   

The other information these posts give me (and all bloggers) is the country the post is coming from.  It does NOT give any addresses or even the city, only the country.  Truly shows that the world wide web is up and running just fine 24/7.  

Now it's time for a little eye candy.  lol !  Yes, I was able to torch a few times a week or so ago.  Once again, during a brief reprieve from the heat and humidity ! 

I adore this first set !  I love the frit and I love it etched ! 



This is a simple 3 shades of transparent amber barrel beads set with sis and then etched to give them that wonderful soft matte look and feel.  Yummy.


 
    
Thanks much for coming by.  I hope you come back again soon ! 






2 comments:

  1. Really like your amber barrel beads. So pretty.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you cryssT for the nice compliment. :) I like this look alot myself. :) These beads are available on my Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/AllMyBeads Thanks so much for coming by !

      Delete