Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !


Here's wishing one and all a very peaceful, warm and Happy Thanksgiving !  


I'll be back at the torch again in the next day or two.  I've been out of town due to a family emergency.  One of my kids needed me to help so of course mom is there with bells on  and ready to do whatever necessary !  :)  Even though they are adults now, they will always be my "kids".
While I was gone the glass I ordered during a HUGE sale arrived so unpacking that box of 16 pounds of glass was fun.  Cleaning it all will be another story.  Wowser is it all dirty !   


Hubby asked what I want for Christmas so here's my list:
- An M-20 or larger oxygen concentrator.  :)))
- A new camera that takes PERFECT photo's ! :))
- More glass is always good !  :)
- Dedicated outlets for concentrators, vent fan, kiln


Now that's a GREAT list !  lol !  


Have a wonderful holiday weekend !  Come back again soon when hopefully you'll see some new beads.  I'm ready to torch !   

2 comments: