Monday, March 3, 2014

Latest Update

February was a long month away from home !  It's time to update this blog that's for sure.  lol ! 
There's nothing new to show since I was away for so long.  No new beads or jewelry.  I hope to try my hand at some jewelry as I won't be able to do much of anything else.  I'd love to torch but my foot won't allow it right now.  lol !  See, I broke my foot on the 21st.  And I wasn't even having any fun when I did it !  My right foot just did a "side slide" and hit the pavement and rocks.  I ended up with the 5th metatarsal Valusion break.  I've never heard of such a thing.  Doesn't matter though cause it's a break and now I have a big ole' boot on and have to use crutches.  Let me tell ya, gettin' thru the airport last weekend was a bear but at least the one I left from was pretty small.  It was the Atlanta airport I HAD to have a wheelchair and Thank-Goodness for that !  At least I'm home now and it feels pretty good to be here. 

The Etsy shop is open again and I will be able to ship now.  Hope you find something you like there.  Nothing new but hopefully some new jewelry soon.

Since I haven't made anything new lately, here's a few pics of things I've done in the past.

First pic is of some bell flowers I made.  The glass and colors are fabulous !

Second pic of beads I made a while back while practicing encasing flowers.  

Third pic is of some nice twisties I made long ago and are pretty much used up.  :) 

Thanks so much for coming by.  Come back again soon ! 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment