Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lampwork Beads & One Way To Use Them

I showed these flowers a couple weeks ago after I made them and promised I was working on a project to use them in and the day has come to reveal that project !  :)  I am so happy to present this necklace I made with my beads and a stuffed silk cord. 

I LOVE how it turned out !  The large dark red flowers look fabulous on that stuffed cord as do the pretty little white bell flowers.  I thought it would be pretty neat to add some more red to the inside of a couple of those bell flowers.  Kinda looks like little berries inside.  :)  Sweet.  The leaves are really pretty in real life too.  It's too bad that the shiny silver doesn't show in the photo's cause it's really pretty.  

 
I wish there was a way for me to photograph the entire necklace but alas, I have major issues in doing that.  The photo's end up showing necklaces too far away and too dark.  I have the beads size photo tent and not the jewelry size.  Still, I think the cord and the flowers show nicely as is. 
 
Thanks so much for coming by !  Please come back again soon and see what's happenin' in my neck of the woods.  :) 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment