Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beaded Kumihimo

Visit my Facebook Page. for all things beads, hand dyed silk cords, Kumihimo, LOTS of jewelry making items on destash as I'm no longer making jewelry.

JEWELRY MAKING SUPPLIES DESTASH INCLUDING KUMIHIMO  

https://www.facebook.com/AllMyBeads

This page has been edited because you can find so much on the web about kumihimo now that my information was outdated.  Do a search and you would be amazed at what's out there.


In the meantime, enjoy the eye candy.  

      These bracelets are some of the first beaded Kumihimo I made.


 These beads were made according to rules in a challenge.  Mine to keep.  :)

Bellflower beads/headpins that can be used in MANY ways.  Check out my FB page for more info.


                  A fun Kumihimo beaded necklace using seed beads and dagger beads in ambers and golds.

Another beaded Kumihimo necklace using a specific pattern to get these glorious results.  Again, check out my FB page for more info.






   
Thanks so much for coming by !  Please come back again to see what's going on.  :)

My Facebook Page link https://www.facebook.com/AllMyBeads